Do you have the ability to troubleshoot under pressure?
Do you have a genuine passion for our industry and in providing outstanding customer service?
You’ll have big shoes to fill in this position but will be nurtured and guided by the best!
Simple Pixels is expanding…. Bailey is moving into a full time Social Media Marketing role and we need someone to fill his big shoes.
We are offering a full time traineeship in Information Technology. The successful candidate will be trained on the job but may require some time at TAFE during the traineeship.
Simple Pixels are a website agency, located in Wagga Wagga, who design and develop custom websites, provide SEO services, social media marketing, create and manage email accounts, a hosting provider and also provide IT support with these services.
Simple Pixels was formed in 2015 and has since grown to a team of four, soon to be five. We are passionate about our industry and strive to provide a high standard of customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT support person who genuinely seeks a career in the technology and website industry. This position would ideally suit a recent school leaver.
The tech and web support position is responsible for setting up domains, DNS, servers, email accounts and email migrations. They will also be responsible for diagnosing technical problems to do with websites, domains, DNS, servers and emails.
The successful candidate will be trained on the job, learning from our friendly, expert team. You will work in a busy but calm environment.
You must have the willingness to learn and take on constructive feedback. The successful candidate will be chosen on the individuals potential to fit within our caring team environment more than their skill sets.
- Setting up domains, DNS, servers, email accounts and email migrations
- Diagnosing technical problems to do with websites, domains, DNS, servers, emails.
- Attend to website changes as required
- Answering incoming support calls
- Liaise with clients upon request
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in IT troubleshooting and the importance of resolving issues in a timely manner
- Ability to think logically and laterally in order to work through problems to determine the cause and resolution
- Knowledge or interest of web design, web development and SEO
- Positive attitude, attention to detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Advanced computer skills a must
Submit a short video (maximum of 1 minute), along with a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The video should be of you, telling us what most appealed to you about this position. Nothing too fancy. Just a natural, relaxed, off the cuff self-recorded video from your smartphone.
Submissions close 5pm Friday 29th November 2019.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
We can’t wait to find our next team mate!!!